Thursday, May 13, 2010

One of the bad ones

Today is one of the bad days. Kassidy is doing fine. Stable is the word they tend to favor, since things can change so quickly. She is getting a blood transfusion today to try and up her hematacrit to inturn help her breathing. Her echo results did confirm that the valve closed (Woo Hoo), but now they are concerned a small hole, that is normal, has blood flowing through it in both directions. They are watching her for pulmonary hypertension.
I just cant help but be completely freaked out today. I am having a case of the why me's. I just want things to be normal, to be easy. I wanna hold both my babies. I wanna be consoling babies crying and changing diapers and be sleep deprived. I wanna smell baby lotion and feel their soft skin. I want all 3 of my children to be snuggled up to me.

I just want this day to be over......

2 comments:

Bree said...

many prayers for you and your family!! <3

The Nance Family said...

The ups and downs must be hard. I'm sorry you had a bad day, we constantly pray for her, even coy knows who she is. Hang in their Danielle!