They do have some concerns about a yeast infection they found in her lungs and another infection that they are treating with antibiotics. It is hard for them to stop these because she lives in such a humid little islet. They tried putting some probiotics back into her body to see if that will help as well. They are hopeful that they caught it early so that is does not travel to her brain. (which could cause bad developmental problems) We are praying for the best!!
Saturday they informed us that they were concerned about her bowels too. On a recent x ray they saw no gas bubbles. They said it could mean the bowel was diseased or there was a small perforation and that would require surgery!!! I about passed out.....They like to give the worse possible senarios first, which scare the crap out of me!! I think I would rather not know sometimes....So they pushed some air into her tummy and repeated the x ray. We got a phone call a couple hours after we left her and they said everything looked great! No problems. She was now full of bubbles, now she just needed to toot!! :)
She continues to amaze her Dr everyday! We are so lucky to have her strong spirit in our family. She is my living proof of miracles. I thank the Lord everyday for my beautiful family, he has blessed me tremendously!
Last night when we were saying good-bye to her she opened her eyes and arched her back. She was throwin a little fit. She wanted to come home too! Soon baby girl 2 weeks and 2 days down!!
7 comments:
She is ADORABLE!
She is beautiful! What a fighter......
Danielle, she is absolutely beautiful! She is constantly in my prayers! (your whole family is!)
What a doll!!! She is gorgeous and I love here little attitude she has...definately got that from you!! Danielle you are such an inspiration to me thank you so much for writing this blog and updating it as you do...You and your family are in my heart and I wish the best for you all!
Sweet little girl! I am keeping her in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us all so updated on how Kassidy is doing. I love that she has such a strong willed spirit!
This may sound strange, but she looks "bigger" than in my mind. So I can put it in realistic terms, how big is she? Head cir. & length? If you don't mind me asking. She is beautiful. You've been in my prayers, I know you are busy, the trek to SLC so often is wearing, but rewarding. I've been thinking a lot about you, sorry it has taken me so long to "find" you.
I love the pictures, I'm glad she is a fighter. I love to see her in her cute little bows they put on her.
Post a Comment