Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm sitting here tonight with my heart broken. I feel kinda like I roam around my house with no rhyme or reason. I move from each day longing for something that is just within reach but I cant get to it. Its a feeling of helplessness, emptiness, and sadness. I am so happy that I have my little Kassidy and that she is fighting so hard for us. That I have my Sammy that makes me laugh everyday. A husband that does everything he can just to see me smile and I still just long for my baby boy. I ache to hold him.....

3 comments:

Jamie Hamblin said...

Your arms will physically ache for him! Mine are still aching for my daughter and it's been since November. I've found if you hold something the weight of your baby... that helps. Thinking of you... let me know if there is anything I can do. LOVES and HUGS

The Bruces said...

Danielle my cousin lost her baby over a year ago and she has a group of Angel Mommies that get together and do things and they have angel blogs they share this might help you out...
www.harrysinheaven.blogspot.com/
There are links on there for other Angel mommies as well! And they are a support group for each other! Just an idea :) Hang in there!

Jill said...

Oh, Danielle. This must be so painful. I am so sorry. My SIL echoes similar feelings for her little boy - stillborn at 36 weeks. All of us (in our family) wonder what we missed out on by missing the chance to get to know who he was/is/will be. Not even a smidgen as much as her, I'm sure. I do not know the acuteness of her, or your, ache. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, though. All I can send up or over!