I went back to work today.....
I was a little nervous to go back, this morning I was shakin and my heart raced just like it was my first day all over again. Weird right? I totally love the people I work with and was so excited to see them. It was nice to hear how much I was missed, multiple times throughout the day. My Dr told me he was so happy to see me here everytime he saw me. Its nice to feel loved and appreciated. It also felt good to help patients again. Nice to be on the other side. To help people that didnt know anything about "our story," it felt normal.
I really enjoy what I do, even though I did spend the morning putting things back to "my way" at my desk! ;)
Working totally made the day go by faster, it was 5:00 before I knew it. Hopefully it will help the days fly by. Occupied my mind, which I loved! Hardest thing will be pumping, it was hard to break away even for just 10 minutes. Hopefully I can get into a good routine there.
Little miss Kassidy is doing well, still up and down on oxygen. Still letting the nurses know she doesnt like laying on her back. She is still eating good and gaining weight. Her big job for today was to go poop. She is a little constipated. Nice right?! We visited her yesterday and got some super cute pictures of her with her eyes open and one of her wearing this darling hat my friend made her. As soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone (which is a new phone) I will post them.....
1 comment:
SO glad that she's doing better. Did she poop? I sure hope so.
Post a Comment