Friday, May 28, 2010

I just love this little peanut! Isnt she adorable?!
Thank you Derolene for such a cute little hat. I love the flower and that you made it blue in memory of her brother.Holding mommy's hand.




4 comments:

Amy said...

She is gorgeous!!! Such a little peanut, but such a fighter! I love it! Her guardian angel is with her.. Kameron is watching over her! You're all still in my prayers!

Unknown said...

The picture of her hand around your finger is just tender. When my oldest was in NICU I took a picture of her tiny premie hand on her father's large palm, and to this day it's one of her favorite pictures. Those are amazing memories. "From small and simple things..."

benandnatty said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad that things are going well for her and your family. I just want you to know that there is not a day that goes by that I am not thinking of you! Kassidy is one tough cookie...just like her mom!

Emmy said...

Beautiful baby!