Since I was having a bad day on Wed. when Clint came home we went to visit Kassidy. I hadnt seen her since Sunday because I have had a sore throat. So I missed her. She looked beautiful, she has changed so much!
While we were there she opened her eyes and looked at us. She kept responding to my voice. She missed me too! She was laying on her tummy, with her little diaper bum pushed out! So Cute! When the nurse did her cares she had to roll her to her back, when she was done she went to roll her back and Kassidy wasnt havin that. She arched her back and scooted her little bum to try and roll back over. So fiesty!
They have had to increase her sedation because she doesnt like to just relax. That she gets from momma. She still has lots of gunk in her lungs, that they have to suction out every hour. She is eating again and loves her milk!! She now weighs 1 lb 10 oz. She has pinked up a lot and her skin is not so see through anymore. Her hair has come in more. Dark too. Her lashes are long and her face is so perfectly round. Shes adorable. She also has a jar full of different color bows at her bedside. LOVE IT!! They keep her accessorized.
I asked when we would be able to hold her and they said soon. They said skin to skin contact benefits her alot, so once she gets her breathing more stablized we can come in and hold her. I cant wait!!
I have been trying to stay busy, so I keep my mind occupied. Makes the day go by faster. The bad days are rough, but the good days are great and keep me going!
1 comment:
Justin and I have been thinking of you a lot lately. We know what you are going through and if there is ANYTHING please don't hesitate to call us!
Maybe Kameron and Nora are friends in Heaven! XOXOX
Post a Comment