Last weekend I put together my friends little girls first birthday party for her. It was lots of fun to do a little girls party and even more fun to spend her money!! ;) I think it turned out pretty darn cute, I did steal lots of ideas from my super talented friend Alexis. So thanks Lex.


The invitations. I cant take all the credit for doing these. My wonderful husband helped out tremendously!! I would have added antennas, but my friend said she liked them without.


I am pretty proud of this cake. I totally winged it. It only took me a few hours too, easiest cake I have done so far.


The cupcakes.... I made some bugs in grass and some in dirt. So cute!

Bugs on a stick

Oreo truffles




Kinda a bad picture, but it was a cute red vase with wooden ladybug picks in the grass.
So, I am thinking about making a business out of this fun hobby of mine. What do ya think?
8 comments:
SO CUTE! I would have paid you to do Ryker's birthday party. In fact I would pay you to do his party next year, then again I said that after seeing both the creative parties that you did for Sam. I say make a business out of it, you are very talented!
Go for it! :D
I wont be able to hire you it would be to much money, but i think you would do a great job at it. You are pretty amazing.
Ruth
Yep go for it for sure..... I want you to do my girls 8th birthday in November not sure on the theme yet but I would pay to have it done so I don't have to worry about it... I am not that crafty or creative!
I love it!! You are now my party planner.... Tate is turning 3 soon, want to do a dog party??
You should totally start your business! Every party I've seen pictures that you've done is so cute! So I am totally stealing your idea...hope you don't mind. My kids want a bug party and you just gave me tons of ideas!
You never surprise me with your creativity, every party for Sam has always been fabolous and this one as well. If it's something you love, why not! You'll do great!
I think you could make a business out of it. Great idea! Those lady buy pictures are awesome. So creative.
Post a Comment