The time has come for us to make our blog private! Yes, I know private blogs are a pain, but I kinda like to know who reads this little journal of mine. I am 100% a blog stalker and understand if you dont know me well or your a friend of a friend and still want an invite. Im ok with that. So if ya all will send me your email addresses to
dlayton01@yahoo.com or leave them in a comment, I will send you an invite. If you have a blog and you are private, please invite me too! You have til the 1st of August. And your not gonna wanna miss the post about Kassidy comin home!! ;)
22 comments:
Hey! I would love one..I check your blog almost daily :)
bluedreamer20@hotmail.com
Make sure to add me!! I love reading about your cute family!
mmvkx4@yahoo.com
I want one!!
chellemarkham@gmail.com
My name is Michelle, I am Monica Sullivan sister. She had told me about your story. I also had a preemie girl at 27wks who is 5. I have loved reading the progress your daughter is making. michelleclark307@msn.com
I gave you my addy on FB. But I wanted to let you know that I'm sending you an invite to mine :)
xoxo Beta phi
Invite me please, dajabre@yahoo.com
I want an invite! I love reading your blog!
benandnatty@hotmail.com
Of course I want to be invited.
See ya soon! :)
lori@utahwisp.com
I would love one!
Don't forget to invite us! :)
I would love an invite
mkend99@msn.com
bluufrog@gmail.com I can't remember if mine (which I haven't updated in ages) is private or not. So glad you guys are doing well.
XO
Erica G
Invite me! tbruce95@comcast.net
Hello... this is Ranell. I must admit that I stock your blog every once in a while. I am in your ward but Im not sure if I have formally met you or not. I love reading your story, it is so touching! Would love an invite!
Ranellwhicker@gmail.com
Don't forget me!!! I love your blog!
agarrett1422@gmail.com.
You have such a cute little family!
pricemis@gmail.com
Can I keep peeking?
dandeetnt@yahoo.com
bekahHey I just want you to know how amazing I think you are! You have been through soo much and are such a great person with a strong testimony. I love following your blog, I am so excited for you and your cute family. I would love an invite.
Thanks and good luck with everything! Bekah (Zettel)Miller
bekahmill@gmail.com
Invite me please
childsjami@yahoo.com
This is Megan Olsen from the ward. I would love to continue to follow Kassidy's remarkable progress!
megandty@yahoo.com
I am a friend of Jill Hamblin who linked me to your blog and I would love to keep reading. sarah@bythewaybits.com
Thanks
I would like to continue reading your blog.. I linked here through another blog. I also had a preemie and loved reading Kassidy's story. mandi.kawa@gmail.com
Post a Comment