Saturday, July 17, 2010

First Bath 7/11/10

I got to give Kassidy her first bath last Sunday! Nurse "M" told us the night before she was a little ripe and needed one. Clint had reserves so he said I could go without him. :(
But, I got to bring lotion with me and lather her up. Nothin beats the smell of Baby Magic. Could not wait to sniff her. Makin sure her temp was ok to do a bath...

Naked baby! Look at her little buddah belly.
We did a swaddle bath, to keep her warm and to slowly introduce her to the water.


We slowly uncovered one side at a time and washed her.

She loved it!! Not scared or tense at all!!

Just chillin' lovin her spa day.

Me and nurse "L" so glad she was there. Tub time was so fun!
Then we washed her little tush! Isnt that the cutest little thing you have ever seen?! So squishable
She is just takin it all in. She did so good!

Then came time to wash her hair. So we bundled her up, which she didnt like to leave the water. Then I scrubed her lil nugget.

She really does love her head scrubbed. These pictures dont show it, but she does. I think she was just done being moved around so much.
After.....She has curly hair, it was so cute all fluffed up!

Look how snugglie she looks in her duckie jammies. Larry's sister bought this for her. So sweet!

All clean and feelin better. Nothin beats a nice warm tub!

All tuckered out, such a busy day. I absolutely loved tub time! and she smelled so good I just couldnt stop sniffin her head. What a great day!

4 comments:

*K* said...

oh my goodness!! I love her...she is so adorable. and her tush and belly are the cutest ever!! Love your posts lady... :)

aLeXis said...

So so cute! She is absolutely ADORABLE!

stacy said...

what a precious time to spend with your little girl. she is so dang cute. and yes, i totally agree nothing in the world smells better then a little one rubbed down in baby lotion!

Bree said...

She's adorable! Love those sweet jammies and that squishie tushie!