Now that we have been regulars at the hospital. We have found a really cool bistro. It is called The
Pointe Bistro and is in the Huntsman Cancer Center. I heard about it from another family and on Friday me and another mother ventured out to find it and have some lunch. because seriously the cafeteria is really getting OLD! The food was really good and was really cheap. So I decided to take Clint on a date there on Sunday. This is our "romantic" lunch date....
Isnt the view beautiful?!
2 comments:
we've been in the hospital the last couple days, but a great place to hang out and enjoy the weather is the patio on the 3rd floor of the U. {it's by the surgical waiting room. Off the elevator and 2 lefts and down the hall}
It's open, with huge windows to see the valley. It was amazing and just so calm. So next time you head out and need a breather {maybe between nurse changes} head over there.
I like the Pointe Bistro, but I love the Pointe. I worked at HCI a few years back and spent most of RJ's pregnancy filling my belly with food from the Pointe. Mmmmmm! This post made me very hungry!
Post a Comment