Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lagoon!

Friday, we decided to take Sam to Lagoon for the first time. He has been dying to go there, everytime we drive by he says "dont that look like fun mom?" We've been telling him it is closed, mean parents I know. So my dad got us discount tickets and Debbie and I took Sam, Dakota, Coop & Luke. She has inlaws intown so her sister in laws came with their kids too. Clint joined us after work. She packed us all a lunch and we headed down right when it opened. Weather was perfect! Not too crowded either. And the little boys did great! Such troopers! Sam was sad when he couldnt ride rides because he was too little though, seriously that boy has no fear! He of course had to run everywhere too! He loved the rapids and he rode the Tital wave with Debbie and screamed the whole time "Im gonna die" where he gets these things I dunno. SO funny!

But oh my gosh Lagoon has changed since I have been there. So many more rides. It was way fun. you almost need 2 days to do everything. We stayed just about til closing, with Sam going strong......until we got to the car. I on the other hand was burnt, cold and wet. Once the sun goes down, rattlesnake rapids is not the best idea, maybe that is why the line was so short! :) Lesson learned. So fun though! Glad you wouldnt let me back out Deb!

I of course did not take pictures, I need to get a point and shoot for these types of things. Oh well. I got a few with my phone.



Cute little boys!! It was Coop and Lukes first time too! They are the Kings of 20 questions!! Such sweet boys! Love all those little faces, I could squish em all!!

No comments: