We took Sammy to hold his little sister for the first time yesterday! He was so excited to see her! I couldnt wait to get these two together. He was amazing with her. So gentle and sweet. He said "Hi Kassidy, You're beautiful" So Cute!!!I could just squish that little boy!!

He gave her lots of kisses


My little family. They are my heart....

Look at those hands. Doesnt it just melt your heart?!


We had just a short visit with her yesterday but was so wonderful! We just get more and more excited for her to come home!!

And just one of my cute boy!
4 comments:
OH Dan, Sam is getting so big. Melts my heart reading about you guys. I cant wait to meet miss kassidy soon!
Such sweet pictures! I'm glad he got a chance to hold her. I bet they'll be best friends :)
Danielle....these pictures are too priceless. Love your little family. Kassidy looks AMAZING! I bet she loved having him hold her....just as much as he did. Too cute!
Oh yes, the hand picture DOES melt my heart. :) Precious...
Post a Comment