Little burrito baby. She loves being all snuggled up.
Her first non family visitor, my friend Jami. She is so fun, thanks for going with me! This was the day of the hospital baby shower. I remembered my camera, but forgot the card so all I got was wonderful phone pictures!
This was the day before she came off the ventilator. She was so fussy, just look at her face, she hated it! She also looks so much like Sam here.
At the shower they gave us a quilt, receiving blanket, a hat and 2 bibs. We played a game and had lunch. March of Dimes is really wonderful, I now will have to donate a dollar when stores ask because I see what great things they do for babies!
These 2 ladies are great! Our babies are really close in age. They are the ones we visit with the most. The lady on the rights son is Kassidys roomie. We love sharing a room with this family, wonderful wonderful people!
Kassidy's card to Clint on fathers day. Of course nurse "M" took her picture that morning and even made wallets for us to give to our family. Really, some people are truly heaven sent.
This was an action shot! She is such a mover when she doesnt have her seatbelt on! haha
And lastly my favorite. She looks so chubby in this picture! I love her face! So darling.....
1 comment:
Oh she is such a beauty! What a blessing to have such wonderful nurses to care for your little angel. It was wonderful visiting and getting to know you better on Friday. Thanks for letting us crash your home with our (MY) crazy bunch. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can help you with.
Post a Comment