Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Work Shin Dig

Thursday the 23rd we had my work Christmas party. We had taco soup and quesadillas. It was yummy, especially the chips and salsa! ;) Best part was we (as in the pain people) got to cancel work after! I love those kind of days!
Before we had our lunch party, Jami, me, Urie, Sandra and Van Staden exchanged gifts. Here are a few funny ones....I love these people....

 Urie hand made me a name badge holder out of dyed macaroni noodles! It was suppose to be a joke, but I love it!! Back fired...


 I gave Jami a scrapbook kit....Why you dont see a gift from her to me you ask? She had to give it to me earlier in the week because she couldnt wait. LAMEO But it was a cake tool cady! I love it!!!
 Urie also gave me a handmade beaded badge holder, bath and body works and a VISA gift card. He is really wonderful! Have a mentioned I love my job!
 Jami opening her gift from Urie...
 A sombrero...haha
 Oh what could it be?!


Pink fur lined underwear with a pocket in the front to hold his new hand gun! Just what every guy wants!! haha Good job Sandra!!

 And a sun shade for his car!

All these gifts were funny from inside jokes...hard to explain them

 Oh such great guys!!
Jami and I decided to get the Dr's baskets full of all kinds of neat stuff. These T-shirts were part of it.
HAHA I really wanted one that said "Yo momma", but maybe next year

This was a fantastic day, and an end to a long week. Clint left for Vegas the 19th and came home the 23rd. It was rough without him. We really are a team!

1 comment:

dbs said...

So glad you love your job, sometimes that's the only thing that makes working even worth it.