Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Festival of Trees

I love the Festival of Trees and was excited to take Sam this year. Clint was excited he was working so he didnt have to go. Guys just dont appreciate things!
Sam was actually afraid of the nutcracker. Making him back up closer to it was hilarious! I took pictures of a few of our favorite trees...
 Cowboy
 This tree is my friends little niece Zoey's tree. It was amazing! It was still for sale and I really really wanted it. It would have been to hard to convince Clint though.
 Toy Story
 Cookie Monster
 Princess
All the girlie things are soo much better no that I have a little princess of my own!
 Crochet tree
This is for you mom, thought you would appreciate it, maybe a project for next year?
 Oh how I love this boy, even though he hates taking pictures with me....
 The Nightmare Before Christmas
Sam's new fascination (thanks mom)
 50's malt shop
I wanna use this theme for a party...Isnt it darling?
We ran into Jack while we were there too!

We decided that we are gonna do a tree next year for our angel Kameron.

No comments: