Christmas eve night we stopped at Kamerons spot to place flowers in his vase, it was pretty dark but there was a small glow really close to where his spot is. As we got closer someone had put a solar light right next to his vase. The glow looked just like a star shining on his headstone. It was breath taking.....
That someone was my dad and mom...
I love that they visit his spot often and that my dad has such a connection to him.
Kameron lives forever in all our hearts.
Merry Christmas Baby boy!

4 comments:
This is so beautiful, I couldn't make out Kameron's face when my dad showed it to me on skype. But when I saw his face right now, my heart sank - he looked like Clint. This was such a great idea to always remember him.
What a beautiful picture and a great surprise for Christmas!
I love it! She really did do a great job, I'm glad she was able to get it done for you!
This picture brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful!
Post a Comment