Kass in her party dress! She was such a doll! They had a FOX 13 guy there getting interviews and taking pictures. He was impressed with the little miss in her 1930 flapper attire he called it. He didnt believe she was a 24 wk premie! I had my parents record the news to see if she made her TV debut, but it was never on there so I dunno what became of her little 15 min of fame.
Me and the gals. Brandy and Isabella, Me, Kass and Sam, Crystal and Jacob. Oh how I love them....
Sam with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Isabella, isnt her outfit darling?
I hope these 2 grow up to be the very best of friends! Such special little girls
Kassidy
Jacob
Isabella
The 3 amigos!
Sam enjoyed playing games and listening to stories.The Diaz Family!
Kassidy holding Aunt Debbie's hand.
We did see 1 of our nurses there, Libby, but no pictures because Kass was asleep....Amber, another mommy, was also there and for some reason I didnt get a picture of her either! So if you have one of all of us Amber or Crystal, I wanna steal it!
It was super fun seeing all these miracle babies! Im so blessed to get to be apart of this!
After the party we decided to head to the Mayan for lunch and then to the festival of trees. We really had quite the day planned out, I love these days....
Sam in the snake's mouth. He was scared of being up high in the restraunt and that there was thunder when the divers started, but he warmed up. He needed to experience it once, because really you dont go there for the food....It was not great and WAY over priced.....Next we headed to the festival of trees
No comments:
Post a Comment