Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with the Pugmire's

Saturday the 18th we had our Christmas party at my parents house. We had good food, games, laughs and even Santa showed up! We all drew names this year (just us kids) and we exchanged gifts that night. Matt got me a mini cupcake maker (which looks like a george foreman grill, so cute) Daren got Clint a Jazz sweatshirt, Debbie got Sam a crayola glow dome and Dakota gave Kassidy a musical purse.

 Pure Joy
 Champ
 Dakota

 Champ
 Carlos
 Kass
 Luke
 Coop
 Sam
Its nice when you see santa 500 times before Christmas and each time Sam tells him something different. Tonight he wanted an i-phone. Yes, an i-phone where he got that idea I dunno.
 opening their gifts
We had a great evening, we were all still a little tired from the trip the day before and still getting adjusted to 3 children. Carlos had fun, especially on the stairs. The poor kid has rug burn on his belly from sliding down the stairs so much....He loves papa and really anyone that will hold him. He has removed Dakota and Sam from their snack master throne, because seriously Carlos would eat all day long. No joke.
Sam, of course had so much fun following Luke around. He one a transformer at Santa bingo and that pretty much made the evening for him.
Kass was as sweet as ever, I dressed her in a 6 month outfit that night. Can you believe it?? She just snuggled up to her nana most the evening!


I have this huge problem of needing approval from my family on whatever I do. I know our decision was the right one, but you still cant help be filled with doubt and despair. I was really afraid my parents would not be supportive.... I was wrong. Everyone has been amazing. My dad dad gave me a big hug and told me he was proud of me. I have never felt him more proud of me than I did at that moment. Mom's are wonderful and great, but it is just something about a girls daddy that just melts her heart.

No comments: