Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Stuff



Sam's teacher gift. I saw this idea from one of those craft blogs, I dont know the name, Im not real good at inserting sites but just know it was not my idea, I am giving the credit to someone out there....But how cute huh? full of all kinds of teacher necessities.

Just thought I would add a picture of Sam's letter to Santa...If you cant read it, it says I want a Mobigo. Sam
and then a picture of santa with a beard. You see it now right?

Every year we go out as a family and pick out a new ornament to represent our year. I got a kitchen aide mixer, Clint got a reindeer handy man, Sam picked potato head (shocker), Kassidy and Kameron got twin angels. Then we go to the mall and visit Santa. It is a fun tradition we started when we had sam. It is fun to look back and see previous years! I cant wait to look back 10-20 years!!

No comments: