Look what else we did.......
This is the nurses getting her ready. They were changing her islet, that is why we got to hold her. It was only for 10 minutes, but it was HEAVEN!
This is one of her primary nurses handing her to me! She is a great nurse, she waited until we got there to change her out. So thoughtful.
The next ones are me just enjoying her. She did so well, she really does love her momma!

So Sweet!!
Clint was nice enough to let me hold her even though I already have. He was content just to kiss her little forehead! Thanks babe, I needed to feel her next to me!
This is the nurses getting her ready. They were changing her islet, that is why we got to hold her. It was only for 10 minutes, but it was HEAVEN!
This is one of her primary nurses handing her to me! She is a great nurse, she waited until we got there to change her out. So thoughtful.
The next ones are me just enjoying her. She did so well, she really does love her momma!

So Sweet!!
Clint was nice enough to let me hold her even though I already have. He was content just to kiss her little forehead! Thanks babe, I needed to feel her next to me!
1 comment:
What a happy day for you!! You guys look fabulous holding your sweet baby! Sam is a cutie, and I'm not surprised he can run an Ipod. Kids are amazing.
I love your idea to plant white daisies to look at all summer. So sweet!
Post a Comment