Happy fathers day to my dad, father in law and to Clint! 3 of the greatest men I know!!!
I have been so so excited for this day!! I had the worlds greatest gift for Clint and he had no idea! I love a good surprise!! Remember talk about the motorcycle gang in my family and how Clint was only an honorary member? Well, he became an official member Sunday! I had my brother and dad find Clint a dirt bike, since I have no idea what I would be looking for. Daren found him a bike off KSL, a Yamaha 250. Thats all I know, oh and it is blue! :)
I have been planning this for 2 weeks and have been so excited!!! Daren brought it over to my parents house and Cooper helped me out by taking Clint on a golf cart ride around the block so we could get the bike in my dads shed. Clint was so clueless, I loved it!!

Leaving for their golf cart ride. Sam and Luke crack me up. (little side note, they are TROUBLE together.)

They came back and we gave my dad his gifts, so that we could do the surprise!! Cooper said lets all go ride bikes!! Daren then proceeded to pick out who got what bike, everyone had one but Clint. Clint being the sport he is said he would just help get them out!! He opened the shed door and said "Who got a new bike?" We all said "you did!!!" He was speechless, not really sure how to react. I kinda expected him to jump up and down and scream or somethin, but no he had to be the manly man. Inside he was though, I could tell!!

Here is the bike....


Finally, his own toy!! He deserves something fun! I hope he can go out with the boys and enjoy, he needs a release. I love you Clint, you are an amazing daddy and I hope you know how much I admire you. You are amazing! Happy Fathers Day......












Clint was pretty much in heaven. He rode around in circles for a couple hours that night. Had to go back Monday to ride it again too. The guys already have a plan to go riding on Saturday. Im so glad he loves it.
Ok, on a different note. I have never riden a motorcycle. Pretty much have a phobia of anything that could kill me or seriously harm me. Not much of a risk taker Yes, my siblings grew up on them, but by the time I came along my folks were over that I guess because I never learned. So the following pictures are of me overcoming a fear, after much coaxing. My dad pretty much picked me up and put me on it. No picture of that though, thank goodness!


Yeah, it was pretty fun, maybe I say maybe I would do it again!
1 comment:
That is so funny, I was sitting on my parents front yard and saw them drive by in the golf cart! I didn't know who it was though. Congrats Clint!
Post a Comment