Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Sammy!!



Happy Birthday to my little boy! We took Sam to Disneyland this past week for his birthday (which was yesterday, but we got home late) He loved it! We loved it!
I can't believe my little boy is 2 already! He brings so much joy to our lives, I wonder how we ever lived without him!! We love you peanut!!
We have lots of pictures coming up!!

3 comments:

Sharee said...

You and Clint are such great parents. I know how it is not to have a child and then appreciate every day that you have with your little boy. He is getting so big. I am glad that you have such a wonderful blessing in your life named Sammy!

Erica said...

I can't believe he's two already! Time seems to go by so fast these days. Glad you guys had a blast this past week. My girls are "saving up" to go. Looks like I'll have to make a trip soon myself. Can't wait to see all the pictures!

The Nance Family said...

It looks like you and Clint wore him right out! He is grown up so much, I remember the day his was born. It's amazing how fast time goes by.