I love to scrapbook and for awhile now I have been making brag books for my baby shower gifts. All you have to do is add your pictures! Pretty neat huh? This is one I just finished today!

It kinda folds out, instead of opening like an actual book.



This is the back.....
7 comments:
Ok that is so freakin cute! It is such a great idea. I love scrappin too, but have not even unpacked my stuff since we moved! I love the birthday party pics. You are quite the creative mom! So cute!
That is a really nice book. I wish I could find all my paper! It mysteriously disappeared, and I'm falling behind! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Cute idea! I am always looking for great craft ideas. Thanks for the idea.
So cute, I love making those too! We should scrapbook some time!
This is so DARLING!! You know that I am having my baby girl (Hadlie) in about 5 or 6 weeks. You could always make one for me!!! j/k (but not really) :)
lets get together and make some. i would love to have a few on hand. whenare we going to play? girls night is sounding better and better! love ya
These are seriously adorable! I am not this talented.
Post a Comment