Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The magic of Disney

Clint and Sam in front of California Adventure Riding Francis the lady bug
Sam saying hello to Goofy
Sam and I inside Mickeys house
Sam taken dad for a ride
We got off the pinocchio ride one morning and were handed these dream passes! They are so that you can skip the line anytime of the day on all the big rides in both parks! I guess they only give out like 100 or so, people said that it is a big deal! There were only a few rides Sam could ride so we ended up giving them away after we did those rides. We had a search criteria to give them away though. It had to be a young couple with no kids that looked like they were on their honeymoon. We found a cute couple, that Clint almost tackled down, they were from Utah too! Imagine that!
Cruella Deville...Sam hated her, she was the only character that freaked him out....
Riding Dumbo. We also had a magic morning one day and got to go into the park before it opened so we could ride all the rides with no lines. Sam did so good on all the rides, he cried when we had to get off, but he really loved them all. I thought the submarine ride was fun, it is all done up like nemo now and the new toy story rides in both parks were great!!!
This was our magic morning! Sam was running all through main street and through the castle. We had a lady come up to us in a ride to tell us how cute she thought Sam was and that it made her morning to see him so excited and running to get to the rides.

Sully was so funny! He was picking on me and Sam didnt like that he was being "mean" to his mommy. So he got mad at him! Made us laugh!!
Sam had to touch all the noses. They have this thing called photopass, where a photographer takes all your pictures and you can view them on the internet when you get home and purchase them. We had a alot of cute ones with them, so I will have to post them once I get them in the mail.
They had lots of plays and stuff like that, we only went to the brother bear one though. He loved Kota and Kinai. He got involved and sat in amazement for the whole thing.
The petting zoo. Which contained goats and a cow! woo hoo.... Sam of course loved it, I was nervous though. I thought they would kick us or bite us. I am a wimp!!

We had such a great and magical time! Sam was perfect and we were so happy to end our summer with such a great trip! We got to be kids again ourselves!! I love my boys and loved being with them. Thank you Clint for working so hard for us and for our vacation!

1 comment:

benandnatty said...

Hey Danielle! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Disneyland. We are going this spring and can't wait! I can't believe how cute Sam is. I miss talking to you, Jenny, you, and me need to have lunch together again soon!

Natalie Chamberlain