Sam had his birthday party on Saturday with both our families. It was a cowboy theme this year! I love love to theme things, I usually start planning his birthday like 4 months in advance! So he had to look the part, I found him the cutest outfit from Reams! He was so cute in his wranglers, boots and belt buckle. I couldnt get enough shots of his bum that day!!
His sheriff badge had his name engraved into it too!
Every cowboy needs a gun, so he had a bubble gun. The holster held the bubbles, he loved it!
My two cowboys! They are so good lookin'!!!
These were his invitations....
Sam's cake. I just kinda winged this one, I must say it turned out better than I thought....This was cake #2. Had a little trauma in the kitchen friday night!! haha
His cupcakes, with cactus cookies in them. I loved makin the cookies, I found some great icing for them that made it so easy! I stole the idea from Alexis and her creative mom! ;) I also found these great boot shape mugs. You can kinda see em in this picture. They were great for our homemade rootbeer!
The party favors!! I went to Smith & Edwards and got a bunch of their 5 cent candies. I love that store! They have every old fashioned candy you can think of.

Sam's cake. I just kinda winged this one, I must say it turned out better than I thought....This was cake #2. Had a little trauma in the kitchen friday night!! haha
7 comments:
Oh, I love a good themed party. Everything looks darling. I can't believe he is two already! Crazy how fast it all goes. I love your parties...they are the best. It looks like a lot of fun.
I am so glad you guys got a house in Layton. We were worried you might make the move to Vegas permament. Let us know if you need any help moving or with anything. Talk to you soon.
so you are home owners huh? fill me in....
so is there anyway i can hire you to do my kids' birthday parties. wow, seriously you amaze me. it looks like the party was a smash! call me please.
Happy Birthday Sam! He is so cute! I love your cookie and cake makin' skills! You seriously have an awesome talent! I thought I was the only one that went all out for birthdays. I am glad to see someone else is in the crazy mom club!!
You are so creative. I love the themed party. Sam looks so adorable! The cake & cupcakes look so great!
Finally someone who loves birthday parties as much as me! You did a great job, we'll have to swap cake tips sometime :)
I'm glad you posted all of this, since obviously we couldn't make it to the party. We would have loved to be there. I'm glad you got the card we sent. It looks and sounded like you had a great and busy day.
You are so creative! What a cute party!
Post a Comment