Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm goin to Disneyland!!

Sam was on overload!! He was so excited to see everything! We had a 3 day hopper pass (so we could go between Disneyland and California adventure) so we were able to do and see everything! Here are a couple pictures from our first day. I have so many pictures, I have to just pick a few and do them in groups! So lots more to come.......



3 comments:

Bree said...

LOVE IT! The pictures are great! Cannot wait to see more!

I cannot wait to take my two kids in a little under two years! :}

aLeXis said...

Looks like a BLAST! I am glad you guys had so much fun. Darling pictures!

Robin said...

Those are so cute, we love Disneyland! Jax likes to look at blogs with me and we have a similar picture of him with Pluto, and Jaxon has the same shirt Sam is wearing in that picture, so when he saw it he said, "That's Pluto and ME!" I had to explain that it was Sam and then show him the real picture of him with Pluto. Sam looks so cute.