Clint and I decided it was time for Sam to experience the movies! We took him to see Wall E (in his robot jammies too) He loves movies so we thought he would love the big screen. He did, he loved all the funny previews and having popcorn and nummies. He made it half way through the movie and then felt he needed to run around. I dont think he got into it because there really was no talking the first half. I didnt think it was that great of a movie so I didnt blame him (shouldve gone to see Kung Fu Panda). All n all he did good and I think he will be allowed to come with us again!!
5 comments:
I really need to take Tage to see this I think it looks so cute. It looks like you guys had a good time :)
You guys are good parents. I don't think I dare take Kennedy to a movie until she is 4. You guys have done some seriously fun stuff this summer. I am jealous, I have been stuck inside pretty much the last 3 months.
Hi you don't know me but I went to school with Clint.I found you through Stacey's blog! You have such a cute family!
Jamie(Gardiner)Eddy
I was so happy to hear from you. Sam is so cute and at such a fun age. My boys are almost 3 which is just crazy/busy. Keep in touch.
We loved Wall E! I made a Wall E cake and took a bunch of kids to see the movie for my daughter birthday.
My son (2.5 years) did like Kung-Fu Panda better though...
:)
Post a Comment