Monday, August 11, 2008
Choo Choo
Sam and I rode the front runner from Clearfield to Salt Lake with Susan, Kobe, Coy and Nana. Sam thought it was great, although he wanted to run around and explore! They need seat belts! It was really a nice ride, we then went on trax to the gateway to have lunch and play on the splash pad!
Sam and Kobe on the way home. They are so stinkin cute together!
Playin in the water. Sam was real nervous about it because he doesnt like to be sprayed in the face. Then one sprayed right up his shorts and he was done...
The Gateway has gotten so big since I had been there last. It was a crazy day with 3 little ones but sure was fun! Thanks Sue Sue for inviting us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have yet to ride the front runner... still havnt had the nerve to go by myself with the kids... but I definitely will have to try it out, maybe with some back up... It looks fun. By the way your little boy is so dang cute!
Hey Danielle, we would love to get together with everyone while Susan's up, let us know if there's a time that works for you guys. :)
Hey girl, how are you doing? I sure miss all of our fun times. Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment