Today we picked out Kameron's headstone......It was hard....... It feels so final, I know we will see him again, but it still hurts. I miss you Kameron.
That must be so hard. I can't even imagine! I'm sorry. Kassidy is so cute! I love her little rolls! Girls are so much fun! I was so happy I got to see you at Swiss Days! I need your address. I'm excited to send you the canopy. It is so cute! We put red ruffles around it and it is darling. Hope you like it. Just email your address to me at jenny.lewis11@gmail.com
1 comment:
That must be so hard. I can't even imagine! I'm sorry.
Kassidy is so cute! I love her little rolls! Girls are so much fun! I was so happy I got to see you at Swiss Days! I need your address. I'm excited to send you the canopy. It is so cute! We put red ruffles around it and it is darling. Hope you like it.
Just email your address to me at jenny.lewis11@gmail.com
Post a Comment