Friday, September 24, 2010

The Blessing

Sunday we blessed our sweet little angel! It was kind of a spur of the moment thing because my grandma was able to come down from Washington and we really wanted her here for Kassidy's special day. It was such a wonderful day full of family, love and blessings. My chubby little girl. I love all the rolls she is getting, so squishy!! I was so excited getting her ready to wear the 1st of 3 white dresses. I loved all the accessories. Tights, hairbow (which my sister bought, isnt it perfect) and notice the bling around her neck? Her daddy bought her her first diamond. (I got this idea from of course Alexis)
Our great friend from Morgan Jewelers had it sized so she can wear it for her blessing, baptisim and wedding. I love it! My Grandma Kunz. I love this lady with all my heart. She is wonderful and made our day so much more special by being there.

My mom and her little princess. My mom made her blessing dress and matching shoes. Really my mom is that talented.
Sammy and his best buddy Canon and of course the I-pod.
Just waiting to get started. Can I just say that I absolutely loved blessing her in my home. It was great to have the spirit so strongly in my home. It was wonderful!!
Daddy and Kassidy right before he gave her an amazing blessing.

The three of us right after. Clints grandma Love. She is also such an amazing lady who I adore.
4 Generation picture.
My 4 generation picture.
Daren and Champ! He is getting so big, I just love those chubby cheeks!!

Auntie Bebbie. I love her and think she is one of the most beautiful people I know! Thank you for being my best friend!!
Papa and his girl! My dad is such a tender-hearted, sentimental man. I just love that about him.

Layton grandkids! Many were missing that day, but were there in our hearts!!

The Layton's
Nana Layton and Kassidy.

Nana and Papa. Clint has amazing parents that give so much! They are wonderful grandparents and would do anything for all their sweet grandkids. We admire them....
Dont ya just love Sam's face? such a goof

The Pugmire's.
Pugmire grandkids. I love how Sam felt he needed to hang on to Champ.

Oldest and youngest

My mom and Daren

Kassidy and Uncle "Cooper's dad" haha

Luke and Sam with the I-pods. Really BEST thing I have ever bought!!!

Momma and her lil miss


Doesnt she just look like a little doll!? Love that sweet face!!

My beautiful family! Sam always has to be touching her. He is so protective and just adores her.

My sleeping angel...

Isnt that dress amazing??? It fit her perfectly!! Thank you so much mom!!The matching shoes. Equally amazing. Kassidy and Kameron's bear.

photographer I am not, but here is a close up of her necklace.
Thanks to everyone that came and shared in Kassidy's special day. It was wonderful to just all be together with our sweet miracle. This was a day we had prayed about for a long time and cant believe it has already come and gone. My heart was full that day but part of it longed for my little Kameron. I coundnt help but wish he was getting his blessing too, instead he was the one blessing us. He was there all around us. I love my 3 beautiful children........

1 comment:

Jami said...

Your family is so perfect and adorable. Kassidy is getting so big. And Sam is a cute little goof ball. I wish you would have invited me but I know it was a special day with the family.
Love you all Jami