Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School

It is that time of year again. Sam started his second year of preschool, but this time at a new school. He was so excited to start! He had checked out of his old school long before....haha
This school is preschool only no daycare. (He says its a big boy school!!)
So he goes for 2 1/2 hours 3 days a week. Since I am home now with Kassidy, I thought this would be a better fit for him. Added bonus Clints Aunt Sharon owns it and his cousin Michelle is Sam's teacher!! Also my brothers little boy Luke is in his class. Can you say T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!

Love that little face!! His super cool new backpack. I love that it is as big as he is! I did get him a super hero notebook and crayons to put in it so it wasnt empty. He loves it and wore it around all morning!On our way out the doorOne quick one with the little sis. Can you just hear him saying CHEESE MOM!!Hanging up his backpack.Puzzles!!! His favoriteHis way cute teacher Miss Michelle. After this he says to me "I get to be by myself now?" I said yes, I cant stay, we have to go. He tells me "oh good"......little stink cracks me up.

After Kassidy and I picked him up we met Clint for some ice cream! He had such a wonderful day and couldnt stop talking about how much fun he had!

No comments: