It has been a little crazy busy around here and we almost did a generic birthday party, but nah that just wouldnt be me. Clint thinks I am crazy, but I love it!! Sam does too!!
Now on with the Kung Fu.....
The invites, that he hand delivered.
rolled up as dragon scrolls. Last minute idea, but they turned out cute.
Samurai Sam himself. I made all the kids these headbands with iron ons that didnt stick to good. Eh trial and error. Just room for improvement for next year!
Decorations. I bought my own helium this time and it was so much easier than going to pick up balloons and cheaper too!! Disclaimer: Yes I know I combined Chinese and Japanese things, but it all meshed together well. 

Party favors, which included chinese finger traps, oriental tablets, drums (like from karate kid) and bracelets for the girls.



Candy Sushi. It was kinda hard to make because it was so sticky, but it was oh so good!!
Pretty proud of them, they turned out so cute!
I was running out of time and had to scrap a few ideas. Originally I planned on making chinese takeout cupcakes, but to save time I just dipped fortune cookies and put them on vanilla cupcakes. Easy.
The cake. I am sad to say it is store bought. Again, ran out of time. It tasted good though.
I didnt get a picture of the chinese food we ordered, but holy cow we had enough to serve 50 people. So much leftover, oh well chinese food is good reheated.
Red and black drinks to match the decor
Yes a dinosaur pinata, but I think it looks like Godzilla and Godzilla did attack Tokoyo. Again, matches the theme. haha
Nana and Papa got Sam a swing set. Such a lucky little boy! He has been wanting one all summer. We tried to be sly and Monday night they came over and secretly put it together. Then the next day me and Debbie are getting things ready for the party and all of a sudden he says Im going outside. I said to do what? He said to play on my swing set, just all calmly. Little stink looked out the window while sneaking gummy worms. So funny! Now we just have to cement it into the ground because we get crazy winds here.


While the pinata was being hit I snuck back in to check on the babies. They were just hanging out sleeping and being oh so adorable!!
Bridger, isnt he so squishable!! Love those cheeks!!
And the little miss in her party going attire. Did I mention how fun it is to have a girl?

Opening presents!! He got completely spoiled...Lots of new toys, especially potato heads. Any potato head you can think of Im sure he has it. We decided to get him an I-pod touch. I know he is 4, but he does good with my sisters and the games he plays are free and he can watch movies on it. So better than a DS I thought. He LOVES it and has been playing it all day. Thanks Heather for selling it to me. It was a hit! We also got him kidz bop 18. He loves these songs (popular ones on the radio now, but kids sing them) So cute to watch him sing along and shake his tush!!
Again, Clint took this picture. I think he needs a lesson. Oh well. But this is Sam blowing out his candle.And what better way to end a crazy birthday celebration. Watchin Sam give loves to his sister!!
Thanks to everyone who came and who wished him a Happy Birthday he was on cloud 9!!
3 comments:
Seriously such a great party! You did an amazing job!!! We all had a blast...and too cute that you got pics of the babes sleeping inside. They must get married. ;)
what an awesome birthday theme. seriously you amaze me at you cleaverness
I look forward to seeing what you will do for each birthday party. Again it was impressive, you did amazing!
Post a Comment