This picture is a sneek peek to her blessing, which we did at home on Sunday. That post will be soon.
Quick little update on my Lil' Miss....Kassidy has been completely off oxygen day and night for the past 4 days. We still keep her hooked to her monitor at night, but she only desats when she wiggles her feet or gets ready to cry. I really thought this day would never come! It is so nice to have her wireless. Easier to tote her around with me through the house. Plus she really likes momma to just snuggle her. As of her Dr appt 1 week ago she weighed 7 lbs 11 oz, but I think she is now closer to 8. She has been gaining about 1 oz a day, like she was told to, and can just be seen every 4 weeks now. That is so nice......
She is developing so well, she is starting to react more to toys, voices and lights. She is also more smiley. Especially when you kiss her double chin...She has found a new love for her swing, which is sooooo nice. Except Sam thinks he needs to give her extra pushes to get her to go fast. Such a typical boy.
We are getting into a routine now and she even has been sleeping 6 hours for me at night. Good Girl!! She likes momma to put her to bed, I guess daddy doesnt do it the same. :)
She is such a miracle and we love having her home. We cant imagine life without her. I love kissing her face all day long and just soaking up every single moment with her. I am totally in love.....
1 comment:
She has already changed so much, I can tell from when I held her to this last pictures. I am so happy for you all and her. I remember Kobe giving Coy the extra push in the swing too. Ah we love our boys! I saw the blessing pic. Bryan sent and she looked like a little doll, can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment