I was tagged by Stacy, so here are a few things you may not know about me!
3 Joys
1.Sam's smile
2.Waking up next to Clint
3.Cleaning/Organizing
3 Fears
1.Car crashes
2.Horses
3.Death
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1.Organizing
2.Organizing (it has to go twice because I am a little OCD about it)
3.Joseph Smith's history
3 Surprising Facts
1.I have a tattoo on my back
2.I hate losing things, I seriously do inventory on Sam's toys.
3.I sleep with my booboo (a blanket I have had since I was a baby)
I tag: Maria,Lori,Natalie and Erica
2 comments:
Hey there, I love your pictures, Sam is so stinking cute!! You know, I have OCD too but its a different strain. I have CDO, in alphabetical order like its supposed to be!!
Hey Danielle I had so much at lunch today it was so good to see you and catch up :) We need to do it again soon...
Post a Comment