Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB

We went to the New Kids concert last night........AMAZING! They were all so cute! I use to be a Joey fan, but I think I have switched to Donnie! He was incredible last night. They did all their old dance moves too! It was magical! I felt like a make a wish kid! Me and Debbie! My cousin Shannon and her neighbor Shannon.

Jonathan,Danny,Jordan,Joey and Donnie. We couldnt take in camera's(we followed the rules)So this is the best I could get with my phone!

2 comments:

aLeXis said...

So jealous. Enough said.

Lewis' said...

Hey! I had tickets too that we bought the day they went on sale and at 6:00 the night of the concert something came up and I couldn't go! I was so sad! I would have loved to see them! I glad you had fun! They used to be my favorite!!!!