Hey there!! I saw your comment on my blog when I was in Hawaii and meant to leave you one. Your little boy is stinkin cute!! I love blogs!! Its so much fun to get to see what friends and family are up to on a day to day (for some) basis. I hope you don't mind me checking out yours!!
Oh my gosh I totally remember you had all the new kids figures and the stands, posters and I think even a bed spread and stuff... You were like the biggest fan... LOL hope you have fun
Hey. I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I went and met with Dr. Heiner yesterday. You were like the 6th person who told us about them, so after hearing your success story, we thought we'd give it a try. Did you do the insured IVF or just the normal? Anyway... thanks for your encouragement!
6 comments:
So the minute I heard they were coming to town I knew you'd be the first to have tickets. Looks like fun, hope you have a good time:)
I am truely a jealous girl, my sister is going with friend of hers; looks as though I'll have to find something else to do. Have fun!
Hey there!! I saw your comment on my blog when I was in Hawaii and meant to leave you one. Your little boy is stinkin cute!! I love blogs!! Its so much fun to get to see what friends and family are up to on a day to day (for some) basis. I hope you don't mind me checking out yours!!
Oh my gosh I totally remember you had all the new kids figures and the stands, posters and I think even a bed spread and stuff... You were like the biggest fan... LOL hope you have fun
Hey. I just wanted to let you know that my husband and I went and met with Dr. Heiner yesterday. You were like the 6th person who told us about them, so after hearing your success story, we thought we'd give it a try. Did you do the insured IVF or just the normal?
Anyway... thanks for your encouragement!
I tagged you, go to my blog for details! :)
Post a Comment