
I was tagged by Robin. So here's how it goes.....I am gonna answer a couple questions about my sweetheart!
*What is your husbands name? Clinton
*How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years
*How long did you date? Lets see....first date was Dec 27th 2000 and we were engaged Jan 13, 2001 and married June 1, 2001. He had me from hello!!! haha
*How old is he? 29
*Who is taller? Him, duh!
*Who can sing the best? Tie, we have MAD karaoke skills together!!
*Who is smarter? Well, I would say me at scholastic stuff and him at everything else!
*Who pays the bills? Me, its a control thing!
*Who does the laundry? Me, again another control thing!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Sam, does that count? haha
*Who mows the lawn? not me, thats a boy job. :) When we have a lawn, it will be him.
*Who cooks dinner? me, although I never get to cook for him anymore.
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Clint, because I am never wrong!! :)
*Who kissed who first? Clint kissed me on date #3 in my parents basement while we were playing chess.
*Who wears the pants? Me, although sometimes, just sometimes, I let him borrow them!
I tag....Whoever wants to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment