Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken on Friday. We went to Union Station in Ogden. We had such a great photographer! We had a bit of a rough night, so Sam was such a STINKER!! To say the least. But the pictures turned out so cute! You can check them out at www.sharstinmillerphotography.blogspot.com Thanks sharstin for being patient and spending time in the cold for us!!

8 comments:

aLeXis said...

So so cute! I am glad you liked Sharstin. She is awesome. Love the pictures. They are darling!!! Such a cute family! You can't tell at all that Sam wasn't into it. He looks like he was having fun.

Hey I sent you a text...we were just wondering what was going on...oh, and Ben lost his phone so he does not have Clint's number. That guy! Anyway give me a call when you get a minute....or text me if that is easier (I know it is for me...especially when the kiddos are screaming in the background) ;-)

Maria said...

Danielle those pictures are amazing. What a great photographer. It probably wasn't that hard for her because you have such a cute family. We need to go to lunch sometime, maybe after the crazy holidays :)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!! I love the one with sam jumping to clint!

Sharee said...

I LOVE the pictures! They all look so great. You have such a cute family!

The Nance Family said...

They turned out great, I'm interested to see which one I'll be getting in the mail for Christmas?

Darcee said...

Your pics are really cute!

benandnatty said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! I love your hair in them! I had never thought of taking pictures there, but I love the background! We'll have to remember that next time!

Brett and Michelle said...

These are so adorable! I might need to call your photographer when we do our pics. How are you guys? I still think we should get together for a play date. I am going so crazy being stuck in the house all the time.