Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ok OK so I am a little late at posting about thanksgiving! Since now it is almost time for Christmas!! We went to my parents house this year! We had lots of fun hangin out, Sam loved playin football and riding in the back field. I had to go to work after we ate, but came back to spend the night with my mom and sister. We of course went shopping the next day, 3 am came really fast!! They are the greatest! I love those gals!
Sam being the official taste testerSam and Dakota....He didnt want to get off and share, so Clint had to get the 4wheeler out. Such spoiled grandkids, they were even washed/polished and put up for the winter!!Sam pretty much was Dakota's shadow.......Kota is such a cute kid, we love him lots!!!!

2 comments:

The Nance Family said...

You look so good, your hair and your hard work looks like it is paying off. Eating all of those healthy meals. Keep it up!

stacy said...

had a great time with you and the girls the other night. we need to do it much more often then we do. love ya.