Saturday we closed and are finally planting our roots! I never want to move again!!! (this move was #8) We absolutely love the house, so does Sam. He always says hi house or bye house. He really loved seeing all his old toys from storage! The people also left us their 55 gallon fish tank with 3 fish. Sam named them Nemo, Mcqueen and Buzz. He loves them, me eh not so much. (They kinda freak me out to feed them, no way am I gonna stick my hand in there to clean it.)
Anways, I finished finals last week, so this week I am trying to get things all put away. I have lots of projects in mind and can't wait to get started!!
Sorry the only picture I have is at night.....I will post pictures of the inside as soon as it is not chaotic! I do however have my tree up!!!
3 comments:
love love love the new house. i am so freakin jealous! you all who have new houses suck.:) call me i want to play! and see your new house.
Your house is beautiful and that tree is amazing! That's so exciting your finally in your house, and now we're neighbors (well kinda!)
Cute House! I love the tree and Sam's bed. I know what you mean on the moving, we have moved 7 times and are in our 3 home (purchased). I can't wait to see more pictures of your house.
Post a Comment