So, I made Sam have a bad habit.....Since Clint is gone all the time I let Sam just sleep with me, well now that we are in our house he needs to go back to sleeping in his bed. So I bought him a new big boy bed and got him batman sheets. He loves batman, he even sings the batman song. (dun nun nun nun nun nun nun nun batman) Its funny, anyways I decided to make a theme of his first night in his bed. I washed and put his sheets on his bed and got him batman jammies, with a cape and we ate batman fruit snacks.
He made it through his first night, cried twice but never got out of his bed. We are on to night #3 now and Clint has left again. Hopefully, I dont just cave and let him sleep with me..... What a hard habit to break! Way to go Danielle

The new bed, minus other bedding, I havent found anything I like yet....



Proof!!!
2 comments:
love the bed! wow, sammy is such a big boy now. wyatt has those jammies. they are getting a little snug on him, but i am sure he will wear them the rest of the winter, they too are his favorite. oh also i need your new address. email it to me at stacyronnow@comcast.net or call me. i need to send you a christmas card.
That bed is sooooooo cute! I love it. and your house is super cute as well. I need to come see it, maybe I will give you a call and come down this week sometime,
Post a Comment