Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow!

It finally snowed last weekend and Sam went crazy about it!!! He thought it was the coolest stuff in the world! We had to go buy snow shovels too, (seeing as we have to shovel ourselves this year) so Clint and Sam could shovel our driveway. Sam loves to be a helper, especially if it is helping dad, he says "I help?" He was so funny to watch, he would shovel a little then take a break and eat some snow.
*Let me just add that yesterday I shoveled all by myself.....It was the first time I have EVER shoveled, it took me 1 1/2 hours, but I did it!!

We had to move to the back yard, so I could watch him from inside. It is too cold for me!!

3 comments:

The Nance Family said...

You house looks so nice, with a good backyard. I'm glad to hear that you shoveled your own snow. Just Kidding. That is one thing I don't miss is shoveling and driving in the snow. I can't wait to see your new house, hopefully sooner than later.

stacy said...

oh the joys of being a homeowner!

Maria said...

Looks like fun. Sam is so cute! As for shoveling I have also never shoveled my driveway, Dusty does it and if he's TDY his brothers do it. I guess one day I'll have to. Maybe you can give me some tips:)