Debbie got me a great gift! A blonde cabbage patch doll, finally the guilt got to her after all these years. (She stole mine when I was 5) Anyways, we played Santa Bingo,ate yummy food and celebrated Larry's birthday. Sam of course loved it, he loves all his cousins! He got spoiled that night! Debbie's family got him a plush buzz lightyear and 2 transformer cars. He loved them!! 

We got together again on Christmas day and ate lasagna. We played the new uno flash, which was lots of fun!! Then we had to dig out our cars after the snow storm!! I wouldnt go outside if Daren was out there, that would be just askin for snow in your face!! It was such a great Christmas and I am so thankful for my sweet family, they mean the world to me!
Mom and Sam.....
Oh!! How cute!!
I love my sister!!!
Cooper and Sam, Coop had him laughin so hard in there we had to check and see what they were doin.
Luke crashed under the table......He was done!
Daren, just waiting to throw snow!
We got together again on Christmas day and ate lasagna. We played the new uno flash, which was lots of fun!! Then we had to dig out our cars after the snow storm!! I wouldnt go outside if Daren was out there, that would be just askin for snow in your face!! It was such a great Christmas and I am so thankful for my sweet family, they mean the world to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment