
Oh what a morning!!! Sam had a rough night, too much party and treats the night before I think! He finally fell asleep at 4:30am and we were awakened by our parents. We woke Sam up and took him down stairs, he was so excited to see that Santa had came! He left him a marble race game and lots of fun things in his stocking! He opened his presents good, until he got to his potato head, then he was done! He has wanted a potato head for so long.....He goes crazy for it! So random, but he loves it!! Clint and I did a small Christmas this year because we got our house. I got him a docking station for his i-pod for the car and he got me scriptures with my married name on them! We had lots of fun watching Sam this year and we are so thankful to have him! We hope eveyone had a great Christmas and we hope for a great new year!!

Tryin to wake up! Poor little guy had such a stuffy nose it started to bleed. Didnt take him long to perk up though!!

Best reaction I got and it was from a sucker!!?


Hooray for potato head!!

His first masterpiece!

Sam and his train he got from nana and papa Layton

Playin with the tool bench grandma and grandpa Pugmire got him....

Transformer!!

Crashed out!! Its hard work opening presents!!
No comments:
Post a Comment