

Clint and I decided we were done changing diapers and really needed to concentrate on potty training. So Friday, we started. He has done really good, he even told us in sacrament yesterday he had to go potty. I took him out and he actually went, although he sprayed my dress at the same time! Being the sweet heart he is he asked me "you k mom?" So cute huh?
We are putting stickers on a chart and he seems to really like that. When he has at least 2 on each day for 1 week he gets to go eat at McDonalds. He loves playin there and is excited for that.
He loves his underwears and was shakin his booty last night for me in them. He was crackin me up!!
5 comments:
Good luck with that!! I hate potty training, but I hate changing diapers worse so....
Matt got mad cause I was teaching them to sit and pee. I said, "how am I supposed to show them how to stand?". And if you want to clean the toilet, floor, and wall when they try, be my guest!!
How funny is that video of Sam laughing! I look forward to & dread the whole potty training thing. When you figure out what works let me know for future reference.
I'm hoping to start training Cohen soon. Hopefully he'll do ok. If not, I'm going to have to get some tips from you.
Ah, potty training. Yuck. I keep putting it off with Kason. :) Your little one looks so grown up. Good Luck!
Good luck, Kobe was interested in it for like a few weeks and now it's an optional thing. When he can get something out of it. I can't wait to see you guys in less than two weeks, Kobe and Sam and Canon too, will have so much fun.
Post a Comment