Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008

I am so excited for 2009! I love fresh starts and making new resolutions. Might not stick to them but I still love to make them! We had such a crazy 2008, with Clint being in Iraq half the year and the other half in Vegas, but I look forward to making new memories in our new house, watching Sam grow, Clint turning the big 3-0, vacations and possibly making our family bigger! Who knows what the new year will bring, but I can't wait to see!

Top 10 things of 2008
10. Our 7 year anniversary
9. Sam's cowboy party
8. Family reunions
7. Living with the Layton's
6. My dad's surprise 60th party
5. The birth of our newest nephew Coy
4. Vegas
3. Clint serving and coming home from Iraq
2. Vacation to Disneyland
1. Buying our new house

4 comments:

Sharee said...

It was good to catch up on your blog. It looks like you had a great holiday season. I really hope that you are able to expand your family this year. Best of Luck in that avenue. We will keep you in our prayers.

stacy said...

How fun. looks like you kept super busy. we still need to get the girls together and go to our movie. i can't wait to go to lunch on friday. it will be fun. let play this week. what day is good for you. i am really needing a trip to tai pan!!!

The Bruces said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas! Sam is such a little Stud... I am also way excited for lunch Friday.... See you then.

dbs said...

I thought of you on Saturday when Heather and I went to Tai Pan, All the christmas was 75% off! It was killing me not to call you, I keep thinking, if I be good, Clint will allow me to come over again :)