Saturday, October 4, 2008

Haunted Cookie Houses

Last night we went to the Garrett's and made haunted gingerbread houses. We had lots of fun!!Sam wasnt really interested in helping with the house, until I opened up the candies. Then he thought it was great!!

Sam and Brogan with their masterpieces! They turned out really scary huh??


This morning when I was getting ready, Sam was in the kitchen being really quiet. Which means he is doin something naughty usually. I turn to go see what he is doing and he is just sitting on the steps to our room with his house eating the candy off it. Breakfast of champions!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

You are such a great mom! You always have cute creative things to do with or for your little guy.

benandnatty said...

Those are the cutest! Did you make them up or were they a kit that you bought? I need to do more inventive and fun things with my kiddies...they would love doing this one!

benandnatty said...

-k- just a little slow...I went back and looked at the pics and realized there is a box with the word kit in one of the pictures...not so bright am I?