Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hard to say good-bye!

Sunday evenings are the hardest for Sam and I. We have to take Clint to the airport, so he can fly back to Vegas! Tonight was a real rough one. Sam had not taken a nap all day and of course slept the whole way there and back. When we got back home he woke up lookin for da da. He was crying so hard. It broke my heart, so I just held him on the floor and cried with him. Clint comes home on Thursday nights, but it is starting to get REALLY old!! We miss him so much!
Picking him up though is one of our highlights! We wait for Clint at the bottom of the escalators and as soon as Sam spots him he yells da da and can hardly wait for me to let go of his hand. When Clint makes it down I let him go and he runs into his arms and gives him big hugs! It brings a tear to my eye everytime. Usually the people around us are touched by this too! I seriously need to video it, because it melts our hearts! Clint means so much to us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, reading this made my eyes water!!! aww....

Nikki said...

that is so sad. I can't imagine being in your situation. Hope you guys do ok. LOVES