Monday, October 27, 2008

A Beautiful Fall day!

Sunday after church, all the kids were outside playing in the leaves. Sam thought it was hilarious!! It was such a nice day, I wish it would last like this until Christmas!
This picture cracks me up! These two are quite the pair. They are always making sure the other is well taken care of. Sam has to have Canon with him all the time, if he isnt then he is asking where he is. They also get into some trouble together. One night, they were found in the bathroom fishing. One had the plunger and the other had the toliet brush. There was toliet paper and water everywhere!! It was naughty and gross, but ya couldnt help but laugh at them. I wish I had a picture of it.
Connor,Sam and Kenna. They are so cute with Sam. He loves having them around. I guess it "might" be time for him to have a brother or sister!








1 comment:

Bree said...

It's never to late to TRY ;}