I have never heard of this before :( I know, I am probably the only one! I am out of my makeup now and need some new stuff. Do they help show you what to use when you buy it?
Also, I LOVE not working! It has been so nice not having to juggle work, dinner, bedtime, Tony's job..you get the picture. I miss the people, though.
Sorry to hear about your little boys broken arm! How is he doing?!
2 comments:
This is the greatest news ever! I was so sick of ordering it online or driving all the way to nordstrom. Thanks for the info=)
I have never heard of this before :( I know, I am probably the only one! I am out of my makeup now and need some new stuff. Do they help show you what to use when you buy it?
Also, I LOVE not working! It has been so nice not having to juggle work, dinner, bedtime, Tony's job..you get the picture. I miss the people, though.
Sorry to hear about your little boys broken arm! How is he doing?!
Post a Comment